Since today is National S’mores Day, I wanted to share some of my favorite updated recipes for s’mores because who doesn’t like to add an Oreo to their chocolate, marshmallows and graham crackers?
This is a simple frozen blended take on the traditional s’more recipe and it’s the perfect sweet treat for a hot summer day!
4 Graham Cracker Sheets
1 cup of Vanilla Greek Yogurt
3 cups of Vanilla Almond milk
¼ cup of Chocolate Chip Chunks
8 large Marshmallows
2 cups of Ice
1. Broil marshmallows on a parchment lined baking sheet for about 30 seconds or until they are puffed and toasted. Let cool.
2. Crust the graham crackers and ice in the blender then add the milk, marshmallows chocolate and yogurt until smooth.
3. Pour into individual glasses and serve with extra crushed graham crackers, chocolate syrup and mini marshmallows.
Makes 4 glasses – serve immediately.
I picked up these adorable mini mason jars on a recent trip to Nashville and they came in handy for these adorable little single serving ‘shots’ of s’mores.
1 tbs of Butter
2 Graham Cracker Sheets
4 large Marshmallows
½ of Melted Chocolate Chips
1. Broil marshmallows on a parchment lined baking sheet for about 30 seconds or until they are puffed and toasted.
2. Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave for about 30 seconds then stir together.
3. Crush the graham cracker sheets until crumbled then mix in the butter and press the mixture onto the bottom of each cup. This will set up the ‘crust’ of the cup.
4. Continue to layer your ingredients as you wish until you’ve got a layered s’mores cup!
5. Garnish with graham cracker crumbles.
This is the simplest recipe, yet so delicious!
1 Graham Cracker Sheet
1 tbs of Nutella
1 Oreo cookie
1. Cut the marshmallow in half and broil for about 30 seconds.
2. Break the graham cracker sheet into two pieces.
3. Layer half the marshmallow, Nutella on each of the graham crackers and place the Oreo cookie between them to make a sandwich.