1. What is your name ?
My name is Agapi Stassinopoulos
I am an author and motivational speaker.
5. Who/What inspires you to be more “green” in your life?
When I watched the documentary, An Inconvenient Truth, and saw the urgency of the planetary risk we are facing, I started to be more conscious.
6. Where on the “green scale” do you fall?
I am passionate to grow more in my awareness and I always welcome continued learning.
7. What are the most rewarding and most challenging parts of your job?
The most rewarding part of my job is seeing how people are inspired after reading my book, Unbinding the Heart and/or hearing me speak. The biggest challenge is keeping up with all the social media areas to continue spreading the work and building my community.
8. Where’s your “greenspot”: food, bodycare/beauty, oceans, home or neighborhood, explain
I am completely passionate about eating organic, not using plastic and never having diet drinks, which I find make a huge difference in my life.
9. Where do you turn for your news?
I turn to The Huffington Post and the major networks for the latest news.
10. What is one environmental change you vow to make in the next year?
For me the greatest change that I can make in the environment is to assist other people to learn how to be kinder, more generous and to always reach out to each other. I truly believe that if we reach out and help people unconditionally with no agenda, our environment would be so much better because we are all part of the human race
11. If you could trade places with one person from any time in history (past or present) for one day—who would it be and why?
I would trade places for one day with Tina Turner. I always thought how amazing it would be to be full of passion, joy and enthusiasm, expressing it up on the stage singing and dancing.
12. You have a meeting with the leader of every country in the world. You have 30 seconds to tell them anything you want. Go!
Please include everyone in your government plans, especially the people who have no voice, the abused, the poor, the orphans, the senior citizens, the immigrants, etc.
13. You have the chance to send one tweet to all the tweeps in the world. Let’s hear it in 140 characters, or less.
This is the moment in your life that you can make a difference, what are you going to do?
14. If there was one industry/product that you could make more eco-friendly, what would it be?
I would banish unhealthy soft drinks.
15. Where in the world would you most like to be right now?
I would love to be on the island of Santorini
16. What is the best book you have read recently?
The best book I read recently was, The Sleep Doctor’s Diet Plan, by Michael Breus, It has great information on how so often we cannot loose weight because of the lack of good sleep.
17. What makes you cringe?
Rudeness and unkindness to anyone makes me cringe
18. What do you want your legacy to be?
I want my legacy to be a woman who helped other people open up their hearts.