As much as we all love a good home cooked meal or a pantry stocked with our favorite goodies, the reality of the situation is that cooking and grocery shopping can often be overwhelmingly time-consuming. Let’s be real, at the end of a long day at work, most of us would rather hop into our sweatpants and relax on the couch than slaving away over the oven or trekking to the grocery store for goods. Luckily, there is now another option. With the trend of healthy living and wellness at its climax in today’s culture, there are a ton of awesome brands now offering an alternative to recipe hunting and grocery shopping. Here are just a few subscription boxes that are here to save your (and your stomachs) day!
- VeganCuts: A monthly snack box priced at a low of $18.50 a month, VeganCuts is the perfect option for you or the vegan in your life who is constantly grazing. Filled to the brim with 10 or more certified vegan goodies per box, this is the perfect way to indulge without any guilt. Brands often featured include Endangered Species Chocolate, Follow Your Heart, Upton Naturals, Theo and Nature’s Bakery.
- Purple Carrot: If you want to forgo the snack and indulgence route, we recommend checking out Purple Carrot. A plant-based subscription box priced at $72.00 a week, Purple Carrot offers a variety of menu options to pick from, then sends you ALL the ingredients necessary, along with easy to follow instruction cards. This is a perfect option for dinner parties, impressing a date, or just treating yourself to a night of delicious and high-quality meals.
- Graze: A snack box priced at $13.99 a week, when you sign up for Graze you will create a custom snack profile with all of your taste, dietary and delivery preferences. Graze then handpicks a personalized graze box just for you, that will be filled with a variety of goodies from their 100+ nutritionist-approved snacks. In addition to a graze subscription box, you can also browse their full range of snacks and shop around for whatever interests you—no subscription required
- Hello Fresh: Similar to Purple Carrot, Hello Fresh is a meal prep subscription box that offers you recipes with their corresponding ingredients on a weekly basis. When you sign up, pick a plan depending on your dietary preferences, schedule, and household size. Hello Fresh will then arrive at your doorstep! Whether you’re a vegetarian, on a low-calorie diet, or looking for something quick and easy, Hello Fresh has an option for you. The chefs work with dietitians, and ingredients are sourced from independent producers and delivered in insulated liners and ice packs. Delicious!
- Love with Food: This snack box, which is only $7.99 a month, helps you discover new organic, natural, or gluten-free goodies, delivered to you monthly. On top of the fact that you will be rolling in delicious snacks that you would never have found otherwise, Love with Food donates a portion of all proceeds to help fight childhood hunger in the US and around the world. A few organizations that benefit include Feeding America and The Global Food Banking Network. For every box or item you buy, Love with Food donates a meal to feed a hungry child. Now that’s something we can get behind!