Spring is finally here and in addition to breaking out your spring wardrobe having fun, colorful and fashionable nails is just as important! With over 300 different designs of nail wraps, you can find a different option for every occasion with Jamberry!
Jamberry Nails are a popular nail wrap brand that was started by three sisters in 2010 who wanted a more cost effective way than visiting the nail salon to keep their nails looking polished while still spending time together…but most importantly they wanted to create a product that did not chip or flake after a few days. Most importantly all of their nail wraps are vegan and cruelty free, which is a huge thing right now in the beauty and nail industry.
To apply the fashionable nail wraps…that are honestly more like an accessory or artwork for your nails than just a regular nail polish it takes about 10 minutes. All you need are the wraps, which cost $15/sheet (you can do you nails twice with one sheet!!) a nail file, wooden cuticle stick, scissors and either a Jamberry Mini Heater ($19) or just a regular hair dryer. Then simply just follow the steps below:
- Clean unpolished nails with alcohol and push back cuticles.
- Match nail or toe to the nail wrap that best fits.
- Peel off nail wrap, heat for 3-5 second until flexible and then press on the nail.
- Apply firm pressure on the nail to keep the wrap on and smooth out with the cuticle stick.
- Trim the top with scissors and file off remaining wrap using a downward motion to remove excess.
- Apply heat and pressure again to the nail until the wrap is fully bonded to the nail.
Some of my favorite Jamberry wraps perfect for this Spring include the Mint Green Chevron, Faded Bouquet, Sorbet and Orchid Ombre. (shown above) I have never been one to go an get a manicure, I typically paint my own nails but they only last me maybe a day or two before chipping and looking awful…after trying Jamberry I’m hooked!! They last me up to two weeks or more….and the compliments I get on them are endless! Try it out!