Meditation apps are a genius idea. For so long, we all thought we would have to pack our bags and head to a meditation retreat to be able to get the benefits of it but now we can do it from the comforts of our home! Don’t get too excited though, meditation still takes commitment and practice – here are our favorite apps that will help you meditate no matter where you are.
- This is our favorite app – the interface is simple and the voice used to guide you during your meditation is so soothing and calming. It’s designed to help you quickly understand what the practice is all about. There’s also a personalized progress page, a reward system for continued practice, and even a buddy system for you and your friends to help each other stay on track.
THE MINDFULNESS APP
- This app has great reviews and its considered the golden app of mediation for anyone who is serious about it. It has a ton of cool features including a 5 day guided meditation app.
- You can choose from a variety of guided meditation experiences. The selections range from three-minute to 25-minute sessions. Another option is Daily Calm, a 10-minute program you can practice right before your day begins or as it’s about to end.
- The name alone is so cute! Haha. Users have access to over 11 hours of custom meditation with buddhify. What’s really unique is that each exercise is tailored to target a specific aspect of your life. Need help going to sleep? Done! Need help staying offline? Check. Need a work break? Done! Now go download it. 🙂
- This meditation app features over 4,500 free guided meditations from over 1,000 meditation practitioners. It also features 750 meditation music tracks.