Thanksgiving is on Thursday, which means Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday are almost upon us! While some of us have meticulously built shopping lists since August, others feel paralyzed by all the choices. How on Earth should we know what products, what brands, and what models we should buy?
The noise made by influencers, billboards, magazines, and banner ads make our decisions even more difficult. Depending on lifestyle habits, we can see up to a whopping 10,000 advertisements every single day. Naturally, we are exposed to even more persuasive tactics during the holiday season.
We’re here to simplify life with eco18’s Eco-Friendly Brand Gift Guide. You can’t go wrong with gifting yourself or someone else anything on this list. Happy shopping!
eco18’s Eco-Friendly Brand Gift Guide
For the Foodies
- Raaka Chocolate – Unroasted cacao beans differentiate this chocolate from almost every other chocolate on the market. By forgoing the roasting process, Raaka ensures that the cacao beans’ fruity notes are allowed to shine. Try one of their monthly limited edition flavors or select from their set of classics; you won’t be disappointed either way.
- Diaspora Co. – We love this brand’s commitment to fairly paying every member along the supply chain, in addition to elevating and celebrating their cultural backgrounds. And the spices themselves? Top-notch.
For the Fashionistas
- Outerknown – Mindful of materials, sourcing, labor, and circularity, this brand is truly committed to eco-friendly fashion. Each piece is reminiscent of a Pacific Northwest adventure. If you’re passionate about reducing waste, check out their Outerworn program.
- Everlane – This classic, clean fashion brand has an extensive product line, but its neutral colors and basic patterns make mixing and matching outfits a breeze.
For the Athletes
- Allbirds – With shoes made for walking and running, and even slippers made for lounging around the house, Allbirds are comfortable, sustainable, and stylish. They are a favorite of athletes everywhere, especially when it comes to airplane wear.
- prAna – This brand prides itself in providing apparel for yoga, climbing, hiking, swimming, and generally just being outdoors. We’ve featured them before, and we’ll feature them again, because they are one of the OG eco-friendly brands on the market and are committed to improvement each year.
For the Children
- EarthHero – Shopping eco-friendly products for the kids in your life is not only good for the environment, but it’s also good for their health. Ever thought about what’s really in Play-Doh? Luckily, EarthHero offers a healthy alternative.
- Lovevery – In addition to offering singular products like their Music Set and Play Gym, Lovevery also offers play kit subscriptions that are curated according to scientific research on stage-based learning and play. So you don’t have to do the research!
For Those Who Just Need Some Extra TLC
- Herbacin – With products for all genders and all skin types, Herbacin is one of Europe’s oldest and leading skin care manufacturers, committed to using natural ingredients. Take it from us — their products work!
- Naked Bar Naturals – This family-owned business incorporates organic, nourishing ingredients into genuinely fun scents like “La-Tea-Da” and “Cabin Fever.” Soaps, lotions, scrubs, perfumes, bath bombs, and more — each product will transport the lucky recipient to another world.