Tasty Tuesday’s: Mimosa Recipes With A Twist
Nothing feels better than arriving at someone’s house and being greeted with a cocktail. Instead of relying on serving wine alone this year, stock your kitchen with bubbly and make some mimosas! If you want to impress, don’t serve the typical prosecco and OJ mix but instead try one of these!
While we love a good traditional mimosa any time of day, we find that making it with a twist is more refreshing! For an extra special morning brunch or occasion, mix together a pitcher of these, and you’ll have your guests asking for seconds and thirds!
- 8 large ruby red grapefruits
- 1 bottle of prosecco, chilled
- Juice the grapefruits and pour into a large pitcher.
- Top with one-third to half the bottle of prosecco and save the rest for later.
- Drink up.
Strawberry Lemon Basil
Who doesn’t love strawberries in their drink?! This recipe is super refreshing and perfect for a hot summer day.
- Combine the basil, lemon juice and agave in a pitcher. Using a wooden spoon, lightly crush the basil. Stir in the strawberries, Prosecco and soda water. Pour into chilled champagne glasses and serve.