ECO HOLIDAY GIFTS: IDEAS FOR HER
The Holidays are almost here! Buying gifts for family and friends can either be fun or dreadful…so, we thought we could help you by featuring a holiday gift series all week long for your loved ones. The gifts featured this week will all be eco or charitable items that are intentional and not wasteful yet stylish. Leave us a comment below telling us which one is your favorite! 🙂
- Metallic Beaded Kenya FEED Bag: This is one of our favorite brands because of their incredible mission. Lauren Bush Lauren created this brand when she traveled with the World Food Programme and saw firsthand how hunger was affecting families in the world. This particular bag provides 185 school meals!
- Eco Planter Basil – This is the perfect gift for the plant lover! It has everything that you need to grow a basil plant in a reusable and compact container but it also provides 3 meals to a child. So cool!
- Doen Sweater from Reformation : This fashion brand is serious about getting sustainable right. Not only do they make a point of using recycled, eco-conscious and vintage garments to create their killer products, but every item is produced in-house in the label’s environmentally friendly sewing factory and sent off in minimal, 100% recycled packaging.
- Daughter of the Land Skincare: Get your beauty obsessed mom or bestie this amazing oil. The Balancing Oil is base of grapeseed and jojoba oils. Lightweight yet moisturizing, these oils contain a potent mix of vitamin E, B and C, and minerals that help protect against nasty free radicals. This oil is certified organic, certified fair trade and vegan. Every package is created with sustainability in mind; using recycled paper, glass and metal.
- Eileen Fisher Handwoven Peruvian Organic Scarf : This fair trade scarf is handwoven on traditional wooden looms, a one-of-a-kind accessory crafted by artisans in the highlands. Plus all fair trade gifts this season support over 600 families with higher wages and investments in the local community